jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

SOLUTIONS / SOLUCIONES

Good Morning everybody, here you are the solutions to the sentences and exercises.

SENTENCES (20th March)

- I'm from India. I'm sixteen years old.  Are you English?
- She is Lisa.  Her name is Lisa.
- Is Lisa an engineer?  Yes, she is.
- When you were a little boy, were you happy?  Yes, I was.
- We weren't rich but we weren't poor, either.
- There is a big table in the kitchen.
- Is there any milk in the fridge?  Yes, there is.
- Are there any oranges? No, there aren't any.
- There was coffee on the table.  There wasn't any ice in the freezer.
- There weren't any potatoes.

- You have got blue eyes.
- Have you got any brothers or sisters? Yes, a sister.
- We have got a new car.
- When Mary was a young girl she had long, fair hair.
- What time did you have breakfast this morning?
- She always has a bath in the morning.
- Did they have any money?  Yes, a lot.

SOLUTIONS (23rd March) Write the negative and interrogative form.

1.-
Negative: Mary didn't go to the theatre...
Interrogative:  Did Mary go to the theatre...?
2.-
Negative: My friends didn't travel to London...
Interrogative:  Did my friends travel to ... ?
3.-
Negative: I didn't buy a new ...
Interrogative:  Did you buy a new...?
4.-
Negative: The children didn't ask me ...
Interrogative:  Did the children ask me ...?
5.-
Negative: My father didn't come with my sister...
Interrogative:  Did my father come with my sister...?
6.-
Negative:  The party wasn't really funny.
Interrogative:  Was the party really funny?
7.-
Negative: Lisa didn't have dogs and a cat.
Interrogative:  Did Lisa have...?
8.-
Negative: Teachers didn't organize a...
Interrogative:  Did teachers organize a...?
9.-
Negative: Shakespeare wasn't a ...
Interrogative:  Was Shakespeare a ...?
10.-
Negative: Cervantes didn't write the Quixote.
Interrogative:  Did Cervantes write the Quixote?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario