jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

EASY ENGLISH, EXERCISES / Inglés Fácil, Ejercicios.

Hi my dear friends, here I am again after Christmas time. I wish you all a great New Year 2015!
Today, you can practice some grammar exercises with their solutions, too.


Hola mis queridos amigos, aquí estoy otra vez después de Navidad.  Os deseo a todos un excelente Año Nuevo.
Hoy podéis practicar algunos ejercicios de gramática con sus soluciones.


my English teacher doll


A MIX OF ENGLISH EXERCISES



1.- COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE CORRECT FORMS (comparative or 
superlative)

a) The new cinema is ________(large)  and __________(expensive)  than the old one.
b) Tom Hanks is one of the _______(good)  American actors.
c) Who is _________ (famous)  - Madonna or Lady Gaga?
d) Hollywood is the _______(crazy)  place in the world.

2.- WRITE THE SIMPLE PAST FORM OF THESE VERBS.
a) TRY >
b) THINK
c) STUDY
d) LIVE
e) STOP
f) BECOME
g) TAKE
h) SWIM
i) TEACH
j) GET

3.- COMPLETE WITH THE CORRECT FORM OF THE SIMPLE PAST.

a) My brother and I ______(go) to the cinema last night.
b) The film was very sad and it _______(make)  me cry.
c) We ______(meet) my father on the way home.
d) He _________(not take)  us home in his car.
e) Why _________(he, go)  home without us?

4.- WRITE SENTENCES WITH THE CORRECT FORM OF "GOING TO"

a) My mum  /  read the paper.
b) I  /  do my homework.
c) Sarah and Tom /  play computer games.
d) My dad  /  watch TV.

5.- CORRECT THE MISTAKES.

a) I will to go to university.
b) Martin probably willn't  do it.
c) They will win tomorrow?
d) Where he will go on holiday?
e) Carrie wills get married next year.

6.- COMPLETE THIS CONVERSATION.

Shop assistant:  Can I help you?
Customer:  ______ I try that shirt ______?
Shop assistant:  ______ you are.
Customer:  Thank you. I'm sorry!  It's ______ small.
Shop assistant:  How about this one?
Customer:  Great!  It's _____  _______.  How _____ is it?
Shop assistant:  € 25.


                                           ***********************************


SOLUTIONS

1.-
a) larger   /   more expensive
b) best
c) more
d) craziest

2.-
a) tried
b) thought
c) studied
d) lived
e) stopped
f) became
g) took
h) swam
i) taught
h) got

3.-
a) went
b) made
c) met
d) didn't take
e) did he go...?

4.-
a) is going to read
b) am going to do
c) are going to play
d) is going to read

5.-
a) I will go...
b) won't
c) Will they...
d) Where will he ...
e) will

6.-
customer:  may   /   on
shop assistant:  here
customer: too
customer: very nice  /   much


SEE YOU SOON!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario