viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

WHAT/WHICH/HOW/WHEN... QUESTIONS WORDS /palabras interrogativas

Hi again, today we are looking at a bit of grammar!  Questions words.
Hola otra vez, hoy veremos un poco de gramática. Palabras interrogativas.




**WHO? : ¿quién, quiénes?

Who are you?
-Who wrote "The Quixote"?
-Who are you looking at?

**WHICH? : ¿qué, cuál, cuáles?
-Which is the platform for the 3.50 train?  "Platform 6".
-Which of you took my bike?
-Which of these bags do you like most?

**WHAT?:  ¿qué?
-What time is it?
-What sort of music do you like?
-What do you do?  I'm a teacher.
-What is this?

**HOW? : ¿cómo?
-How are you? Very well thank you.
-How old are you? I'm 35.
-How did the children come back home?

**WHERE? : ¿dónde?
-Where's my notebook?  Under the table.
-Where are you from?  I'm from Spain.
-Where was Peter Born?  He was born in Scotland.

**WHEN? : ¿cuándo?
-When did you have lunch?  I had lunch at midday.
-When are you going to come?  At six o'clock.
-When will you study Maths?  In September.

**WHY? :¿por qué?
-Why didn't you go to school yesterday?  I was ill.
-Why are you crying?
-Why isn't Helen at home?  She is on holiday.

TRANSLATE ALL THESE SENTENCES, PLEASE!!
TRADUCID TODAS ESTAS FRASES, por favor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario