jueves, 21 de julio de 2011

EASY ENGLISH/ A MIX OF EASY GRAMMAR EXERCISES/Inglés fácil/una mezcla de ejercicios fáciles de gramática

Hi my friends, to continue with our English revision, here you are a mix of several grammar exercises for you to practice.
Hola amigos, para continuar con nuestra revisión de Inglés, aquí tenéis una mezcla de varios ejercicios gramaticales para que practiquéis.




EXERCISE 1.- WRITE  do/ does in the blanks.  Escribid DO or DOES en los huecos.
1.- _____ your sister work in an office?
2.- What time ___ you start work?
3.- What _____ your daughter do?
4.- ____ both your children go to the same school?
5.- Where _____ you go on holiday this summer?
6.- _____ Lucy study French?

EXERCISE 2.- CHOOSE THE CORRECT VERB FOR EACH BLANK. /elegid el verbo correcto para cada hueco en blanco.
have/has     live/lives    open/opens     repair/repairs     sell/sells     start/starts

1.- Electricians usually ______ work at eight o'clock in the morning.
2.- In Portugal, people _______ lunch at midday.
3.- My friend Maï _______ in Paris.
4.- The boutique _____ at nine o'clock in the morning.
5.- Rose _____ bathing suits.
6.- John usually _______  cereal and milk for breakfast.
7.- Mary ______ old clocks.

EXERCISE 3.- UNDERLINE THE CORRECT VERB FORMS. /subrayad las formas verbales correctas.
1.- Sam  have/has  breakfast at a quarter to seven.
2.- How  does  Catherine  go/goes  to work?
3.- My husband  work/works  in Alcobendas.
4.- Lucy doesn't  like/likes  travelling.
5.- He get/gets up at midday on Saturdays.

EXERCISE 4.- WRITE THE SENTENCES BUT PUT AN OBJECT PRONOUN INSTEAD THE UNDERLINED NOUNS.  Escribid las frases pero poned un pronombre complemento en lugar de los nombres subrayados.
Example:  I like bananas >  I like them.

1.- I hate rain  >
2.- Alice loves dogs  >
3.- Children love Mary >
4.- I don't like opera >
5.- Can I talk to Peter, please >
6.- I don't like Madonna very much >
7.- Do you like little dogs? >

EXERCISE 5.- WRITE IN ENGLISH THESE SENTENCES. Escribid en inglés estas frases.
1.- No me gustan los hamsters, pero a mi hermana le gustan mucho.
2.- ¿Qué hora es?  Son las 10 en punto.  A las cuatro menos cuarto voy al médico.
3.- ¿A qué hora te levantas?  Suelo levantarme a las 7 de la mañana.
4.- ¿Cuando te vas de vacaciones?  Pasado mañana.
5.- ¿Qué clase de musica prefieres?  La música pop.
6.- Nunca bebo café.  Me pongo (become) muy nerviosa.
7.- A menudo Sean juega al ténis.
8.- Stan siempre trabaja en casa.
9.- ¿Te gustan las mascotas?  Depende.
10.- Algunas veces voy a bailar.



SOLUTIONS

Exercise 1
1 does
2 do
3 does
4 do
5 do
6 does

Exercise 2
1 start
2 have
3 lives
4 opens
5 sells
6 has
7 repairs

Exercise 3
1 has
2 go
3 works
4 like
5 gets

Exercise 4
1 it
2 them
3 her
4 it
5 him
6 her
7 them

Exercise 5
1 I don't like hamsters but my sister likes them a lot.
2 What time is it? It's 10 o'clock. At  a quarter to four I go to the doctor.
3 What time do you get up? I usually get up at 7 in the morning.
4 When do you go on holiday? The day after tomorrow.
5 What sort of music do you prefer? Pop music.
6 I never drink coffee. I become very nervous.
7 Sean often plays tennis.
8 Stan always works at home.
9 Do you like pets? It depends!
10 I sometimes go dancing. 

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario