martes, 7 de junio de 2011

EJERCICIOS DE INGLÉS FÁCILES -REVISIÓN-

Aquí os dejo unos ejercicios muy "fáciles" para los que estáis empezando. ¡Ánimo!




1.- MAKE QUESTIONS.
a) live  /  where  /  you  ?
b) work  /  your mother  /  where  ?

2.- COMPLETE THE SENTENCES.
a) My father always ______(go)  to work by bus.
b) Both my parents ______(work) on Saturdays.
c) Have you got _____(some/any) apples?

3.- WRITE THE OBJECT PRONOUNS AND POSSESSIVES.

a) Object pronouns>  me, you, ...
b) Possessive pronouns>  mine, yours ...

4.- WRITE THE CORRECT PREPOSITION.

a) I live ____  17 Hazel Avenue, Dundee.
b) I live ___ the fourth floor.
c) I usually get up ____ 7 o'clock.
d) How many people are there ___ your class?
e) Are you going ___ the zoo this weekend?
f) ___ Saturday, I don't usually work.
g) I'll go to the beach ___ July.
h) My daughter usually goes to work ____ car.
i) Look ___ that bird, it's beautiful!
j) Listen ___ me , please!
k) When I was a child I used ____ eat hamburgers.
l) Sit _____ please,children!  And shut ___!

5.- GIVE THE PLURALS.
a)cat >
b)man>
c)woman>
d)child >
e)boy>
f)secretary >
g)person>
h)name>
i)address>
j)wife>
k)house>

6.- GIVE THE THIRD PERSON OF THE SINGULAR FORMS OF THESE VERBS.
a) Get > she...
b) play > he...
c) try > he...
d) watch > she ...
e) do >  he ...

7.- WRITE  a, an, the,  some or nothing.
1 There is ____ orange on the table.
2 There's  _____ cheese in the fridge.
3 My sister's ____  student.
4 What time do you have ____ lunch?
5 _____ food is expensive.
6 Where's ____ nearest post office, please?

8.- WRITE FOUR MORE WORDS IN EACH OF THESE LISTS.
1.- father, brother,
2.- Monday,
3.- first, second,
                       
                                             ******************************************


EXERCISES  -  SOLUTIONS  

1 a) Where do you live?   b) Where does your mother work?

2 a) goes  b) work  c) any

3 a) him, her, it, us, you, them   /  b) his, hers, its, ours, yours, theirs.

4 a) at  b) on  c) at  d) in  e) to  f) on  g) in  h) by  i) at  j) to  k) to  l) down

5 a) cats  b) men  c) women  d) children  e) boys  f) secretaries  g) people  h) names  i) addresses
j) wives  k) houses

6 a) gets  b) plays  c) tries  d) watches  e) does

7 1 an  2) some  3) a  4) ___  5) ___  6) the

8 1) brother, sister, daughter, son  2) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday  3) third, fourth, fifth, sixth




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario